Japanese schoolgirls uniforms called Seifuku



Interesting!
Japanese school uniforms are of course very well known from manga and anime .
Around here I have only seen them in England.In Belgium even 50 years ago, we've never had school uniforms ( except some of the girl schools) .
We had to be dressed sensibly , which has also sort of disappeared these days. About the only thing that was and still is a rule, you cannot wear a cap or a hat or any kind of head cover to school.
I don't know of a company in Belgium with a company dress code ( except Mc Donalds and so ).
I usually wear business suit and shirt with a tie , depending on the occasion. I like my ties to match well with my shirts.
As a man , you can't wear shorts or sleeveless shirts in the office. It's not a rule, but it's not done.

When I watched 'Suika' ( japanese tv drama) I saw that the female workers at the bank complained that their company uniform looked too much like girl school uniform. That was the first time I became aware that company uniforms exist ;)
Ah, yes . The skirt length debate :) . I seem to remember that at my sisters' school, the skirt for official occasions was specified to be 5 cm above the knee, not less! It seems more sensible than a fixed length of 45 or 35 cm, because then the longer girls can't show much more leg than the shorter ones. Of course this also leads to discussions between the daughter and the mom on where exactly the knee begins !
 better study in japan hahahahah its cute but if im the parents of those student girls no way my baby will be early mrrd wearing short uniform not allow i'll say better philippines uniform

 yeah when your wearing skirts that so short kind almost seeing your underwear will be kind of stimulating for the men here.
most of the school uniform here are more reserved its measurement is way under knee level and wear another cloth under neath mostly. If you ever wear that kind of uniform here in my country you'll get strip naked by the eyes of the bystanders feeling as you almost got rape by them.
 “School uniform is the cutest thing to us!” “We look good in it!”
“School uniform is something we can enjoy by arranging as we like!”
“It just looks all the same, that’s why arrangement is the key!”
“It’s profound, not just a school uniform!”