Top idol in school uniforms

The point is kids select from catalog, but mom is the one who pays for it. It’s very important to gain understandings from their paretnts! That’s why the length of skirt is a big problem. Kids want 35cm, while parents prefer 45cm, how can they bridge this gap?
Back to the make over project, we can see how a Swedish girl and a Russian girl are changed. Japanese high schook students make good use of 100 yen shop. They buy accessories or fake eyelashes at 100 yen shop. In average, 1,1540 yen is the money they can spend per month for fashion.


Kobayashi-san, a charismatic stylist who leads school uniform fashion, is the one who invented deco-mori school bag. (overloaded decoration on school bag) She gives some arranges to Rika-chan and Maria-chan. Their shoot was on egg magazine!

According to the chief editor of egg magazine, parents would agree to buy school uniforms because they are safer compared with casual sexy outfit.

That's so interesting! When I was in school, I used to want a school uniform, but sadly, the uniforms available did not look cute. I could be a fake schoolgirl, lol! I don't think I will, though, it just doesn't suit my tastes. I really dislike company uniforms, they don't usually try to make them look nice and sometimes they don't fit. I can understand certain types of places would need a uniform, but I'd rather it be a general color coordination and a name tag. Too much emphasis is put on appearing uniformal and, well, plain for work. (This type of topic really gets me fired up, especially with discrimination towards personal aesthetic choices such as tattoos, facial piercings, abnormal hair color So I won't bore you with that! lol)